How to make a cake with poppies
A tutorial – How to make a cake with poppies made of candies.
For such a cake you’ll need extruded polystyrene, some wire for décor, artificial green and red, white or yellow poppies made of sweets. How to make candy bouquets.
How to make a cake with poppies made of candies
1. Made a circle of polystyrene 6, 7 inches in diameter, 2 inches thick. Polish it with sandpaper.
2. Paste it with crinkled paper on all sides.
3. Next we make a stand; it can be one layer only in it. Also paste it with crinkled paper.
4. Fasten it with hot-glue to a basic stand. The stand will make our cake “airy”. The sweets have a “peaky” shape, so they seem to be holding the cake.
5. Then, paste the sweets with two-sided adhesive tape to thick paper.
6. For décor we need a wire and red crinkled paper with metallic tint.
7. Make 3 flourishes.
8. Decorate the cake.